REASONS TO WEAR A WATCH: WHY YOU SHOULD START WEARING A WRIST WATCH
A wristwatch is a powerful tool that remains relevant despite technological advancement. Not even the invention of the latest cellphones could replace it. In the past, people placed a high value on watches especially pocket watches because they had no other means of telling time. In the modern world, people have enough options for telling time. You may be working with more than one gadget at a time, all displaying current time but still wear a wristwatch. A lot of established men and women wear wrist watches for reasons beyond checking time. You can wear a wrist watch as a fashion statement, a part of your brand or a miniscule extension of your personality. If you want to join the big players, then you have to do a bit of what they do. Start with getting a good quality wristwatch that resonates with your personality. Here are six reasons why you should wear a wristwatch.
6 REASONS TO WEAR A WRISTWATCH IN THE 21ST CENTURY
1. Fashion Accessory The most basic functionality of a watch is to be a part of your fashion statement. However, depending on the type of clothing, or where you’ll spend the day, you can opt for different kinds of straps in terms of colors, texture, and design to complement your style.
Some people may opt for laidback and simple styles while others like flashy and attention-grabbing designs. There are all types of watches to match a myriad of fashion statements.
2. Exudes Confidence A watch is a part of your apparel, and when you wear a respectable one, you’ll feel good about yourself. You’ll also be less self-conscious when you have a high-quality wristwatch. The result is an increase in confidence and feeling of self-worth. Although this can happen with other adornments, having a watch is mainly a big deal. It shows that unlike the majority of people in this era, you make your own smart choices. That includes having a particular taste in your wristwatches.
3. Remind You Of Time Even without looking at your watch, the tick-tock sound will remind you of your relationship with time. It’ll have a positive effect on reinforcing good time management skills. A watch will remind you to make better use of your waking hours as they’re limited. Most people who wear watches are organized and punctual. They know the importance of every second of their day and want to get the most of the unrecoverable time.
4. Simple And Functional A watch’s simplicity in the 21st century depends on the specialization and area of functioning. There are watches for deep sea divers, pilots, and many other high-skilled professionals. The functionality in these watches is specialized to tell of the time, depth, temperature, direction, and other crucial elements. Having a watch also simplifies your life and eliminates distractions that come with a phone.
5. Appreciation Of Craftsmanship Watch manufacturers are stretching their skills to increase as many functionalities as they can in a single wristwatch without increasing its size. That’s fantastic, right? That makes owning a wristwatch to become a way of celebrating these creative minds and their talents. It also shows your appreciation of technology and other complex engineering skills.
6. Watches Are Reliable Watches were in existence way before electricity and cell phones. They’re reliable, and you can wear them year after year for decades. The excellent ones can last for generations. Some cell phones can’t last a day without going off because of the overloaded tasks. However, with a wristwatch, you’ll have the convenience of at least knowing the time even after the phone goes off in the middle of nowhere.
CONCLUSION Having a watch in the current era speaks of a strong personality with standard organizational skills. Watches are not only valuable and functional, but they’re also a type of clothing for your wrist with different designs and colors for increased appeal. If you’re in a crowd, you’ll make a louder statement without saying a word by the type of watch on your wrist. Big achievers, confident people, and intellectual trend-setters always have a watch on them, and so should you.